Sunday 19 December 2010

An Introduction

Well these aren’t really the circumstances in which I had envisaged starting a blog and had I listened to a friend’s advice a while back, it would have been different.

But I was disobedient (again) and we are where we are.  What will follow over the next few weeks and months will be updates on Janine’s treatment and health for those wanting to know what is happening.  For that reason, you will understand that I hope this will be the most factual, boring and uneventful blog you will ever read, as Janine sails through the treatment and out the other side.  I have a feeling I won’t be able to resist the odd thought or musing or even rant but my advice on those blogs would be to scan lightly and move on.

Now to get this thing set up …..   ‘ELLIE!’

1 comment:

Sue said...

Very sorry to hear this news, will be reading and praying. xx

Post a Comment